Vision & Mission
Belhasa Driving Center (BDC) Aspires to be the leader in education and training with its contribution towards reforming of future and existing road users in the region for Road Safety and Safe Driving by 2021.
Work as a team and Collaborate with organisations and institutions to provide an enhancing experience for Customers.
Be an educational Center of complete Integrity by following right and ethical work practices.
Be Credible by delivering what is committed and promised to our Customers.
Own responsibilities while discharging your duties and being Accountable for your actions to achieve BDC vision.
Respect everyone while working and fulfilling your responsibilities. Strive for Excellence and never settle down with what you can do by challenging yourselves to achieve better results always.
- Collaboration – Work as a Team
- Integrity – Do what is Right
- Credibility – Walk the Talk
- Accountability – Own your Actions
- Respect – Value Everyone
- Excellence – Be your Best
Integrated Management System Policy
Belhasa Driving Center (BDC) delivers training and training related services under the guidance and licensing agreement with RTA Dubai to its customers so that they can become Safe drivers and obtain driver’s license from RTA in desired category of vehicles.
BDC management system is based on the Risk based approach with continual improvements and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and BS OHSAS 18001.
Management and employees of BDC are committed to:
- Develop and deliver all its services that meet requirements of their customers.
- Ensure conformance to RTA’s requirements that are encoded in its SLA and KPIs as jointly signed by BDC and RTA.
- Ensure the Customer Happiness and enhancement of Happiness through continually improving performance in Quality,
Environment, Energy and Occupational, Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Protection of Environment including prevention of pollution and other applicable methods applicable to driver training
related services and vehicle maintenance through risk based approach.
- Prevent the injury and ill-health associated with driver training related services through risk assessment based approach.
- Support the purchase of energy efficient products and services, and design for energy improvements.
- Ensure preservation of natural resources for future generations to come.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and with other (Statutory and Institutional) requirements in addition to applicable
initiatives taken by relevant local authorities to which it subscribes in relation to related to Energy, Environment, Health and Safety requirements.