Light Fork Lift
Learn Advanced Light Fork Lift Driving (Operating) Skills!
The Light Fork Lift Driving Learning Course is specially designed by the Forklift Driving Professionals after extensive research. The course covers all the basic, minute and modern elements of Light Forklift Driving and provides for safe driving techniques learning and advance skill attainment. The drivers are able to avoid accidents and are also more efficient after successfully completing the course.
The course training sessions and practical classes include:
1. Introduction to all kinds of forklifts.
2. Practical works of forklifts.
3. Pre-operation safety checks for light forklifts.
4. Inspection and maintenance during takeovers.
5. Use of all features of the hydraulic system including controls, levers etc.
6. Stacking and de-stacking of forklifts.
7. Knowledge and overcoming of adverse situations like fatigue, stress, alcohol, etc.
8. The session on aspects like building of free standing stacks, stability and load handling etc.
9. Assessment of practical driving.
10. Transportation of loads in the confined areas including ramps, etc.
Our course provides for detailed sessions on loading and engine capacity. The student learns how to use the levers and other controls more efficiently. The student is able to operate the forklift in different areas and situations and can also work in all types of weather situations including tough and adverse situations after successfully passing the course. The special training sessions focus on aspects like improvement of forklift operation skills, increase of efficiency and reduction of forklift maintenance expenses etc.
The light weight forklifts mostly are below 7 tons. The students will be taught how to adjust the load angles and how to load different kinds of materials.
Documentary requirements for joining the diver learner course
1. Original emirates of UAE ID card.
2. Passport copy of with valid Dubai residence copy.
3. 3 Photographs of passport size.
4. Eye test passing certification.
5. NOC or No Objection Certificate from the employer.
You can join the course at any of the branches of Belhasa Driving Center or at the main center itself. We also have in-house facilities for the eye test. You can get the training in any language you want. We provide one-to-one student-teacher ratio so that the each student gets the individual attention of the instructors. You can learn the course in any language you want.
Note. We suggest merging the information about heavy/light forklifts on one page with the name of mechanical equipment course.
|Light Forklift LFRL TOTAL RATES|
|LFRL 20 HOURS||3985 AED||4385 AED|
|LFRL 20 HOURS||2000 AED||2400 AED|
|REGISTRATION & TEST CHARGES|
|REG.w/RTA BOOK & EYETEST(for LFRL)||805 AED|
|THEORY / SIGNAL TEST||260 AED|
|ASSESSMENT TEST||100 AED|
|ROAD TEST (for HFRL)||330 AED|
|ROAD TEST(for LFRL)||300 AED|
|LICENSE FEES||520 AED|
|5% VAT WILL BE ADDED TO BELHASA CHARGES|