- Registration Details
- Documents Required
Documents required for joining a Driving Learning Course at BDC
Get Set Ready For Learning Driving!
There are some Documents formalities that have to be completed before you can join the driving learning course at Belhasa Driving Center or BDC.
Document requirements for Teens and Beginners
The beginners/teens are required to have the below-given documents at the time of registration:
- Visa page copy and passport copy.
- No Objection certificate from the sponsor or company.
- 5 passport size photographs
- Emirates ID copy
- Home country driving license and its copy (if not originally from Emirates).
Apart from these documents the student is also required to undergo an online eye test.
Documents formalities for Students with driving license from country other than UAE
- Valid Dubai Resident Visa.
- 2 copies of the passport.
- 7 passport size photographs.
- An affidavit from the consulate/embassy of the country from where the student has obtained his/her driving license. The affidavit must approve the fact.
- Original driving license and a copy of it.
- A no objection certificate or NOC from the sponsor.
Documents requirements for students who have already opened their files in the Traffic Department and want the file to be transferred to BDC:
- Passport and passport copy with valid Dubai residence visa.
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Original file from the traffic department having the valid learning license/permit.
Documentaryrequirements for female students who want to be trained by male instructors
- Passport with valid visa and their copies.
- A no objection certificate from parent/guardians/husband, etc. to go out with a male instructor.
- Passport copy if the student is sponsored by the father/husband.
- AED 10 as additional charges.